[mou] Photo Website Update

Linda Krueger lkrueger at umn.edu
Sun Oct 19 15:42:16 CDT 2008

We updated our photo website with the following birds today:

Ruby Throated Hummingbird

Juvenile Eastern Bluebird

Eastern Kingbird

Baltimore Oriole

Northern Cardinal

Eastern Phoebe

Black-capped Chicadee

American Goldfinch

House Finch

Juvenile Brown-headed Cowbird being fed by a Chipping Sparrow (the Sparrow
took care of the Cowbird for a long time!)

Purple Martin

Common Loon

Common Tern

Female Wood Duck with juveniles

Baird's Sandpiper

Some of you may need to download the latest Flash in order to view the "New
Photos" section.

Other photos we added include:  the Pride of Baltimore II sailing ship that
entered the Duluth Harbor August 1st along with two other tall sailing
ships,  a white-tailed deer that visited our corn feeder four nights in a
row, a cool grasshopper photo, and a couple Monarch Butterfly photos.  And,
of course, we had to include a couple Halloween photos of our two Grandsons!

Enjoy!  Any comments or suggestions are always appreciated.

Linda and Kevin Krueger

www.FLIGHTofNATURE.com