[mou] another tangent!

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Tue Oct 21 16:04:35 CDT 2008

Can we just communicate to each other personally when we have an issue
with a post?  Just email each other so the rest of us can focus on
birds.  If someone posts something others don't understand - email
that person directly for clarification.  If a follow-up post is
necessary for clarification, let the person who did the initial post
clarify it.  I am having my fill of negativity with the current
political campaign so I apologize if I seem short.  How about those
robins and the Cedar Waxwings that are showing up in larger numbers
lately?

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN