[mou] Fw: Warbler ID help

jeff fischer tiercel63 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 17:16:07 CDT 2008

I apologize for the fact that this post is not about a siting but I need some help and I know that there are some very knowledgeable birders out there who don't mind helping out the rest of us. I am having difficulty identifying whether the bird in this post http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-could-use-some-help.html photos is an orange-crowned warbler or a Nashville warbler. Terry has already suggested that he thinks it is a female redstart, I am guessing that he is probably correct. What do you think?

For those of you just interested in sightings I spotted a northern shrike and a dark phase rough-legged hawk at Crex Meadows yesterday.

Thanks,
Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/