[mou] Warbler ID help more photos

jeff fischer tiercel63 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 19:01:31 CDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who has sent an e-mail or posted an opinion on the blog so far. When I made the post yesterday I did not post all of the pictures of the bird, a couple still needed to be cropped down for Internet use. Terry Brashear has seen all the pics and thinks that the new ones might help in the identification. So I have put up a second post with the new pics if you would like to take a look and let me know what you think. They are the top two posts on the blog so you can just go to the main address to see both posts. http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/