[mou] [rba] Snowy Owl in Jackson Co.

Eric Harrold gentilis03 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 07:42:20 CDT 2008

A resident of the Lakefield area came by the office yesterday to report a Snowy Owl on the side of the road between Lakefield and Okabena on Hwy 20. Although I didn't get the impression that the reporting individual would identify himself as a birder, I would think it would be hard to mistake a roadside Snowy Owl. I rode back out with him to where he saw the owl, but of course couldn't relocate it. Hopefully there will be other sightings of Snowys in the area.

Eric Harrold
Lakefield, MN