[mou] GHO-Becker County

Mike Cary mikecary23 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:05:36 CDT 2008

I had the opportunity to see a Great Horned Owl in Becker County in the Hamden Slough NWR. The GHO was located at the intersection of CR 104 and 210th St just down from refuge headquarters. It was located in a stand of oak trees on the south end of the lake on the north side of CR104. I was able to capture a quick snap shot as proof in the dwindling light http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5179/ghodi2.jpg.

Michael Cary

Superior North Shore Images
www.michaelcaryimages.com

www.superiornorthshoreimages.com