[mou] September & October MRVAC Trumpeter & new fieldtrip list

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 01:28:42 CDT 2008

The September & October Trumpeter Newsletter of the Minnesota River Valley
Adubon Chapter (MRVAC) has been posted at:
http://home.comcast.net/~mrvac/Sept2008.pdf

Please, note that our speaker for October will be Katey Pelican, Assistant
Professor of Ecosystem Health, College of Veterinary Medicine at the
University of Minnesota who will give present a program: "Environmental
Change, Wildlife Health Monitoring and Species Survival".
Scott Lanyon will be at our meeting in March.

We also have posted the new MRVAC fieldtrip list for our 2008-2009 season
at:  http://home.comcast.net/~mrvac/fieldtrip.pdf

My appologies for the delay in publication of the Trumpeter and fieldtrip
list.  We had problems with scheduling the speakers and the change in file
format.  I am having challenges editting the pdf files and will post the
corrections hopefully tomorrow.

sweston2 at comcast.net