[mou] Western Kingbird - Henn Cnty-didn't see

Diana Doyle diana at managingthewaterway.com
Sun Sep 7 17:46:46 CDT 2008

I looked for the western kingbird between 3:15 and 4:10 and couldn't
relocate it. I checked the area where Bruce saw it, checked all the
power lines along Old Cedar, and the dry open area along lower
Hogback trail.

As I biked home along the west side of the airport (Longfellow Rd.),
I also checked the entire fence line, on the miniscule chance it had
moved to the large open fields nearby. (Did see a nice kestrel though.)

If anyone relocates it, please post. Thanks!

Diana Doyle
S. Minneapolis