[mou] Mentor Plea

alyssa tiger150 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 17:18:22 CDT 2008

I'm sorry this is not related to birds!

I posted earlier this summer that I am searching for wildlife biologists (or something of a similar title) in the western Twin Cities area to be a possible mentor for me during the 2nd semester of the school year. This is for a special course called ProPEL, (Professionals Providing Experience for Life), which is through my school, Hopkins High School. You can learn a bit more about the program at: http://www.hopkins.k12.mn.us/pages/high/Acad/ProPEL/ProPEL.html.
So, I ask once more that if anyone knows of anyone (i.e. works for the DNR or FWS) who may be interested, contact information would be much appreciated. Also, if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you all for your consideration and time!

Alyssa DeRubeis
alderubeis at gmail.com
(612) 419-7979