[mou] Purgatory Creek, Eden Prairie

John Cyrus cyrus150 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:18:59 CDT 2008

The wetlands have completely filled with the rain we have had lately.   On the small island that still remains, there were Cormorant, Bonaparte's Gull(majority), at least 2 Caspian Terns, and at least 2 Common Tern.  The only migrant waterfowl species that I found were 2 American Wigeon.   On the paths surrounding the wetland and towards the creek there were Nashville, Magnolia, Wilson's Warbler, Am. Redstart, and Northern Parula.  Also, the MOU website seems to be down.   I was not able to access it last night or today.

John Cyrus