[mou] Bass Ponds

Ben Parke trumpetplayers at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 12:49:03 CDT 2008

Took a walk through the bass ponds yesterday in Bloomington.  As has been the case, there was very little migrant activity.  6 species of warblers and 43 species total with nothing of particular interest.  However, there are substantial numbers of ducks on Long Meadow Lake, mostly coot and all the normally expected species of dabbling ducks.  Considering the substantial numbers, it is possible that something of interest could be out there.  I did not have my scope with but i did search what I could see.

Ben