[rba] [mou] Snowy and Cattle Egrets-Ashby

rba at moumn.org rba at moumn.org
Sun Jun 8 16:10:11 CDT 2008

Did a little birding this afternoon with Dave Nafus. We birded around Ashby and Bah Lakes WMA. We found a Snowy Egret in Douglas County. The bird was just north of Olson's Bay Rd. on the east side of the Grant/Douglas County line road in the pond here. 8 Cattle Egrets were also found in Grant County on Ashby Estates Rd. close to the lake hanging out in a pasture with the cattle.

Ben Fritchman
Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger.