[mou] Barrow's Goldeneye - Bass Ponds - Hennepin Co.

Tom Tustison tomtustison@hotmail.com
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:58:12 +0000

Today at about 1:30 - 2:00 P.M. I found a male Barrow's Goldeneye at Long
Meadow Lake.  It is on the lake and best viewed from post No. 6 at the north
(?)end of the main pond (this is the pond the farthest to the left as you
come down the hill from the parking lot and reach the bottom of the hill).
Look towrds the Mendota Heights water tower on the horizon. I was about 250
yards out and was with a female Goldneye.

Tom Tustison
Minneapolis,MN