[mou] Mower County Junco

RVjesse@aol.com RVjesse@aol.com
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:20:04 EDT

--part1_183.19244e3b.2bc450b4_boundary

Hello:  Are there any records of the population of Pink-Sided Junco in
Minnesota?  We have one coming to the feeder that sure looks like one.
Realize they are so variable but here are the field marks that I observed.
Gray head, light gray throat, black lores, brownish back, entire flank and
sides cinnamon pink or salmon in color with the belly this color too plus
white.  When the junco is on the ground feeding no white is observed from the
flanks, sides or belly area, only the pink, so it is quite extensive.  White
is only observed when the junco is off the ground.  Any thoughts?
                        Thanks, Robert Jessen     Austin

--part1_183.19244e3b.2bc450b4_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello:&nbsp; Are there any records of the population o=
f Pink-Sided Junco in Minnesota?&nbsp; We have one coming to the feeder that=
 sure looks like one.&nbsp; Realize they are so variable but here are the fi=
eld marks that I observed. Gray head, light gray throat, black lores, browni=
sh back, entire flank and sides cinnamon pink or salmon in color with the be=
lly this color too plus white.&nbsp; When the junco is on the ground feeding=
 no white is observed from the flanks, sides or belly area, only the pink, s=
o it is quite extensive.&nbsp; White is only observed when the junco is off=20=
the ground.&nbsp; Any thoughts?&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;   =20=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  Thanks, Robert Jessen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp; Austin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_183.19244e3b.2bc450b4_boundary--