[mou] Wild Turkey

Bob Messersmith bmessersmith@attbi.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:14:51 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C30465.9A1B6340

On my way to work this morning I saw a female wild turkey at Ericon =
Avenue and Brookview Drive, a few blocks from the Centerbrook Golf =
Course in Brooklyn Center. I have lived in this residential neighborhood =
for 30 years and this was a first for me. She was walking in the yards =
paying no attention to the traffic passing her. It was a reminder of how =
lucky we are to live in Minnesota where wild turkeys and deer are just =
outside our windows even though we live in the city.=20

Bob Messersmith

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C30465.9A1B6340

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On my way to work this morning I saw a =
female wild=20
turkey at Ericon Avenue and Brookview Drive, a few blocks from the =
Centerbrook=20
Golf Course in Brooklyn Center. I have lived in this residential =
neighborhood=20
for 30 years and this was a first for me. She was walking in the yards =
paying no=20
attention to the traffic passing her.&nbsp;It was a reminder of how =
lucky we are=20
to live in Minnesota where wild turkeys and deer are just outside our =
windows=20
even though we live in the city. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bob =
Messersmith</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C30465.9A1B6340--