[mou] eastern towhee

Kimerly J Wilcox wilco001@tc.umn.edu
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:24:22 -0500

This morning I had a female Eastern Towhee in my backyard in
northeastern Wright county, along with a song sparrow.

This is my first posting to this list; I've only been on for a week or
two, and have greatly enjoyed reading (with some envy!) everyone's
postings.  I don't get out and about to scout for birds as often as I
would like, and am fortunate to get a wide variety of birds in my
backyard.

Let's hope this cold weather blows through quickly--I'm anxious to open
the windows and hear the frogs singing again!
--
Kim Wilcox