[mou] Great-tailed Grackle refound

Richard Hoyme RHoyme@msn.com
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:19:22 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C306A8.954C8C00

I refound the Great-tailed Grackle at the Sleepy Eye Sewage Ponds. I did =
not see it the first time I looked this morning, but later (about 2PM) I =
found it north of the sewage ponds along the road into the compost dump. =
It was sitting preening on a wood duck house. It wasn't real vocal, but d=
id do a few of it's whistles and clucks.

Also in the cattails near the entrance to the road were both a Sora and a=
 Virginia Rail. My first of the year.

Rick Hoyme

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C306A8.954C8C00

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I refound the =
Great-tailed Grackle at the Sleepy Eye Sewage Ponds. I did not see it the=
 first time I looked this morning, but later (about 2PM) I found it north=
 of the sewage ponds along the road into the compost dump. It was sitting=
 preening on a wood duck house. It wasn't real vocal, but did do a few of=
 it's whistles and clucks.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Also in the catta=
ils near the entrance to the road were both a Sora and a Virginia Rail. M=
y first of the year.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Rick Hoyme<BR><BR></DIV=