[mou] OHV vote (conservation)

fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:22:51 -0600

>From: "J & D Bahls" <Jerold.O.Bahls-1@tc.umn.edu>
>To: "Jerry Bahls" <Jerold.O.Bahls-1@tc.umn.edu>
>Subject: OHV Action Alert!
>Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:24:46 -0500

The MOU has not taken a stance on this issue, nor will it under my committee.
I did want to forward this information however, as I know some of you have
strong feelings on this topic and may want to express them to your elected
official.  Note the information is provided by Minnesota Audubon, Env.
Issues Commitee.

Randy Frederickson