[mou] Group of Birders coming from Japan.

Bill and Ruth Stauffer stauf007@tc.umn.edu
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:10:51 -0500

	I have a group of 8 bird-watchers from the Oosaka Bird Club coming to
Minnesota on Sept. 15th, leaving the morning of the 22nd.  This group
includes Dr. Takeo Murakawa, whom some of you may know. He lived here quite
a few years ago, and belonged to several local bird clubs. He has also
helped many local bird watchers arrange trips to Japan.
	Current plans are to spend a couple days in Duluth, then bird through
Aitken Co., back to the cities. On Saturday, the 20th, we plan to
participate in the Great MN River Birding day with Bob Williams. Sunday is
so far free.
	I am posting this in case someone would like to help guide and entertain
these birders. If you are interested, please contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Bill Stauffer   e-mail  stauf007@tc.umn.edu       phone   (952) 926-5851