[mou] State Fair today

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:57:50 -0500

Pulled our first shift today at the fair and as in the past had a wonderful
time.  All MOU birders need to spend some time in the booth as you learn as
much as you give out from the visitors.  Again the majority of questions
seemed to do with hawks but just about every other species family group was
probably included at one time or another.

We even learned about a new location for a pair of merlins in south
Minneapolis.

If you haven't volunteered for a shift we highly recommend calling Frani
Lowe as we know she still has a few shifts open later next week.

Dennis and Barbara Martin
dbmartin@skypoint.com