[mou] Fw: possible virus

Steven A Estebo esteb002@umn.edu
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:01:42 CDT

Michael,

Don't be hasty to do this.  This could be a hoax that has been sent around
now for years.  Unfortunately, there is also a real virus that uses this
hoax to cover up the virus, so it could also be real.  But usually it is
just a hoax.  You could inadvertantly remove part of your Windows program
running your operating system, thus damaging it yourself.

Here is more information on this:
http://www.f-secure.com/hoaxes/jdbgmgr.shtml

Steve