[mou] Carolina wren

Christine Petersen Christine Petersen <petersenca@earthlink.net>
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:28:24 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I'm pleased to report the arrival, for the second consecutive winter, of a Carolina wren on our property. (S)he appeared on one of our feeders this morning. Good news!

Christine
on the shores of Glen Lake, Minnetonka, Hennepin Co.

"Our correspondences have wings -- paper birds that fly from my house to yours -- flocks of ideas crisscrossing the country. Once opened, a connection is made. We are not alone in the world."

Terry Tempest Williams, from Refuge: An Unnatural History of Family and Place