[mou] American Tree Sparrows

BobHoltz1933@aol.com BobHoltz1933@aol.com
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:55:30 EST

-------------------------------1070337329

Having received only a few responses, this is my second plea for data. If you
have American Tree Sparrows coming to the area of your feeders, please tell
me whether you observe them feeding only on the ground or also at your thistle
feeders. Thanks for any responses.

Bob Holtz

If you are too busy to go birding, you are too busy.

-------------------------------1070337329

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Having received only a few responses, this is my second plea for data.=20=
If you have American Tree Sparrows coming to the area of your feeders, pleas=
e tell me whether you observe them feeding only on the ground or also at you=
r thistle feeders. Thanks for any responses.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bob Holtz</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=