[mou] listing game

Anthony X. Hertzel axhertzel@sihope.com
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:41:39 -0600

--============_-1141091191==_ma============

Jeff makes a good case for rules. They are important in any game. Be
prepared to study here, however, to achieve mastery. While the
American Birding Association expresses its rules for listing birds
throughout the North American continent and coastal waters in 79
words, Minnesota listing rules consume something over 750 words.

Jim Williams

---

When properly compared to the MOU's listing rules which contain
definitions of terms, the ABA rules require nearly 2000 words to
completely express. Again, Jim's comments appear to me to be simply
polemical.

--
Anthony X. Hertzel -- axhertzel@sihope.com
--============_-1141091191==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
Be prepared to study here, however, to achieve mastery. While the
American Birding Association expresses its rules for listing birds
throughout the North American continent and coastal waters in 79
words, Minnesota listing rules consume something over 750 words.<br>
definitions of terms, the ABA rules require nearly 2000 words to
completely express. Again, Jim's comments appear to me to be simply
polemical.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>