[mou] Tufted Titmouse/Brown County

Brian Smith brsmith@sleepyeyetel.net
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:11:17 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C3BF59.C55E1DE0

Hello:

It came to my attention within the last week that a Tufted Titmouse has =
been coming to feeders at a residence west of New Ulm. I was able to go =
there last Sunday afternoon and saw it myself, as have a few other =
birders.  The property owners are Ron and Faith Wels and they live at =
18069 Cty Rd 27, New Ulm.  Their home is approximately 3 miles west of =
New Ulm on Cty Rd 27.  Their home phone number is 507-354-7654. =20

It's interesting that this bird has been visiting their feeders since =
the last week of October.  I spoke with Bob Janssen and he told me that =
this Titmouse is located the farthest west in Minnesota that he's seen.  =
I wondered if this might be a first county record but found out that =
there have already been several reported before.  Anyway, this Titmouse =
is certainly far from its usual territory and if you'd like to see it, =
Ron and Faith would be very pleased to invite you into their home to =
look for it.  They have a beautiful location along a wooded ravine with =
multiple feeders and there are numerous birds to watch.  If interested, =
please contact Ron or Faith to arrange a time to stop by.

Best Wishes,

Brian Smith

P.S.  I'm also pleased that we should be able to include the Titmouse on =
the New Ulm Christmas bird count this weekend. =20

------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C3BF59.C55E1DE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It came to my attention within the last =
week that a=20
Tufted Titmouse has been coming to feeders at a residence west of New =
Ulm. I was=20
able to go there last Sunday afternoon and saw it myself, as have a few =
other=20
birders.&nbsp; The property owners are Ron and Faith Wels and they live =
at 18069=20
Cty Rd 27, New Ulm.&nbsp; Their home is approximately 3 miles west of =
New Ulm on=20
Cty Rd 27.&nbsp; Their home phone number is 507-354-7654.&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It's interesting that this bird has =
been visiting=20
their feeders since the last week of October.&nbsp; I spoke with Bob =
Janssen and=20
he told me that this Titmouse is&nbsp;located the farthest west in =
Minnesota=20
that he's seen.&nbsp; I wondered if this might be a first county record =
but=20
found out that there have already been several =
reported&nbsp;before.&nbsp;=20
Anyway, this Titmouse is certainly far from its usual territory and if =
you'd=20
like to see it, Ron and Faith would be very pleased to invite you into =
their=20
home to look for it.&nbsp; They have a beautiful location along a wooded =
ravine=20
with multiple feeders and there are numerous birds to =
watch.&nbsp;&nbsp;If=20
interested,&nbsp;please contact Ron or Faith to arrange a time to stop=20
by.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Best Wishes,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian Smith</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>P.S.&nbsp; I'm also pleased that we =
should be able=20
to include the Titmouse on the New Ulm Christmas bird count this =
weekend.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C3BF59.C55E1DE0--