[mou] RE: CBCs this weekend

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:19:21 -0600

As a 15 year complier who has a CBC this Saturday I think I am qualified to
answer coments on why there are so many this Saturday.  Traditionally the
majority of the CBC's have been held on the first Saturday and that is this
Saturday.  I once tried to change our CBC to Sunday and was meet with a
large variety of complaints.  Comments ranged from people who had church
obligations, to people who didn't like change, to people who did other CBC's
on Sunday, etc.

There are other CBC's on Sunday, just not as many as Saturday so it is not
that there are no choices.  One person last year I believe found a CBC to do
on almost every weekend day of the count period.  With 20 this Saturday that
leaves 35 others that are on other days.

Dennis Martin
Excelsior  CBC
dbmartin@skypoint.com