[mou] Tufted Titmouse - Dakota Co.

Chris Fagyal Chris.Fagyal@udlp.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:40:37 -0600

Couple of silly questions:

1) When was this "reported" earlier?  I have checked the archives for
MnBird and Mou-Net and have seen no such report of a Tufted Titmouse in
Dakota County at all.  I read both listservers daily, so I sincerely
doubt i'd have missed such a report of a bird I certainly would have
gone looking for this weekend had I known it was about (This mail showed
up at my work address after I had left work on Friday so I didn't see it
until today).  If it wasn't "reported" publically prior to this, may I
ask why not?

2) Where is the Mt. Olivet Retreat Center?

Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
United Defense, L.P.
Fridley, MN
(763) 572-5320
chris.fagyal@udlp.com

>>> <JEBonkoski@aol.com> 12/19/2003 14:27:12 PM >>>
I stopped by the Mt. Olivet Retreat Center this morning between 11:30
and
noon.  The Tufted Titmouse, reported earlier, was making regular visits
to the
feeder on the So. side of the center building.