[mou] Tufted Titmouse in Morrison County

Pam Perry PAM.PERRY@DNR.STATE.MN.US
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:40:55 -0600

Hi all,
On Monday, I received a call from Jim May who lives in the Fort Ripley
area between Little Falls and Brainerd, about 3 miles south of the
Crow
Wing County line.  He said that he had a Tufted Titmouse at his
feeder,
hanging out with the chickadees.  I needed to go down to Camp Ripley,
so
stopped by to visit him.  Sure enough--it was a titmouse.  Very
cooperative and close.  Feeding actively with the chickadees.  Jim is
agreeable to having other birders visit who are interested in seeing
this bird.  Call him at 320/632-3416.
--Pam Perry, Brainerd