[mou] conservation FW: ACTION NEEDED TO HELP PROTECT AMERICA'S RAINFOREST

fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:59:31 -0600

=46riends-

This is a conservation issue, as well as a political one.  I did want to
forward it just to keep people appraised and offer them the option of
voicing their opinions.  I have not included mine.

Randy Frederickson
MOU conservation committee