[mou] Ecuador trip report, if anyone is interested

Chris Fagyal Chris.Fagyal@udlp.com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:04:29 -0500

All,

If anyone is interested I have finally, after 8 months of procrastination, =
have completed my trip report for my Ecuador trip last November.  Even =
after slicing my foot on the 8th day of the trip and having to forego the =
final day trip, I still compiled 337 species, of which roughly 250+ were =
lifers (I have been to Costa Rica twice thus why I only got 250 or so =
lifers.  Someone who hadn't visited the tropics would have had well over =
300 lifers).

So if you are interested let me know and i'll send along the word doc to =
you.

Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
United Defense, L.P.