[mou] Summer Seasonal Reports

Paul Budde Paul.Budde@us.benfieldgroup.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:44:19 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C357AC.E5B212F0

Electronic submissions should still be sent directly to me.  These include
files from the MN listing software or Avisys files.  (The web checklist is
currently inactive.)  All paper reports go directly to Peder.  Thanks.

Paul
paul.budde@us.benfieldgroup.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony X. Hertzel [mailto:axhertzel@sihope.com]

The brief summer season ends today.

Please remember to send in your observations to Peder Svingen, the
MOU's Seasonal Report editor. ...<snip>...

------_=_NextPart_001_01C357AC.E5B212F0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Summer Seasonal Reports</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Electronic submissions should still be sent directly =
to me.&nbsp; These include files from the MN listing software or Avisys =
files.&nbsp; (The web checklist is currently inactive.)&nbsp; All paper =
reports go directly to Peder.&nbsp; Thanks.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paul</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>paul.budde@us.benfieldgroup.com</FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Anthony X. Hertzel [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:axhertzel@sihope.com">mailto:axhertzel@sihope.com</A>] =
</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The brief summer season ends today.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Please remember to send in your observations to Peder =
Svingen, the </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>MOU's Seasonal Report editor. =
...&lt;snip&gt;...</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>