[mou] Seasonal Report Submissions

Paul Budde Paul.Budde@us.benfieldgroup.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:25:55 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C32934.68263B00

To follow up on Kim's note below, please e-mail electronic submissions of
your spring 2003 seasonal report to me at the address below by June 15th.
Paper submissions should continue to be sent to Peder Svingen.  Thanks.

Paul
paul.budde@us.benfieldgroup.com

-----Original Message-----
From: kreckert@cpinternet.com
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 1:13 PM

Since the Spring 2003 season has ended and seasonal reports from observers
are now due, this would be a good time to remind birders of those reports of
unusual species which still need to be documented. <snip>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C32934.68263B00

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Seasonal Report Submissions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>To follow up on Kim's note below, please e-mail =
electronic submissions of your spring 2003 seasonal report to me at the =
address below by June 15th.&nbsp; Paper submissions should continue to =
be sent to Peder Svingen.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paul</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>paul.budde@us.benfieldgroup.com</FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: kreckert@cpinternet.com</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 1:13 PM</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Since the Spring 2003 season has ended and seasonal =
reports from observers are now due, this would be a good time to remind =
birders of those reports of unusual species which still need to be =
documented. &lt;snip&gt;</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C32934.68263B00--