[mou] Re: [Mnbird] Multiple Nesting in One Tree

bluebill@surfbest.net bluebill@surfbest.net
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:43:28 -0000 (GMT)

Several years ago baltimore orioles and robins both nested in the branches
of an elm tree in my backyard, and a flicker used a nestbox on the same
tree.  The elm has long since gone.

I don't think you should count the house sparrow nest. In fact, you should
not let them reproduce.