[mou] Too big to believe

C. Bennett cjbennett@mac.com
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:54:06 -0500

Fellow Birders --

Yesterday at 5:15 p.m. I was driving near the golf course that separates the
Mississippi River from the Desnoyer Park neighborhood of St. Paul. Two birds
flew past quickly, the smaller in furious pursuit of the larger. The larger
bird, not surprisingly, was a crow; but the smaller bird was about seven
inches long and it was BRIGHT YELLOW. I don't think it was an American
Goldfinch on steroids; what in the world could it have been?

-- Clayton Bennett, trying to choose the right 10x40/42 binocs
cjbennett@mac.com

HeroicStories <http://www.heroicstories.com>:
Restoring faith in humanity ... one story at a time.