[mou] Lebanon Hills Field Trip

Steve Weston sweston2@attbi.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:28:09 -0500

I will be leading a field trip at Lebanon Hills County Park on Saturday June 14th.  We meet at the Holland Lake parking area
at 7am.  This
trip involves considerable walking on park trails.  We will be searching for some the many species that have been known to
nest in the park, plus a couple of interesting birds that have recently been seen.  We should be done at noon. The trip is
sponsored by Dakota County Parks and by the Minnesota Valley Audubon Chapter and is free and open to the public.

Directions to the Holland Lake parking lot:  from I-494 head south on I-35E to the third exit (Pilot Knob - CR 31).  Take
Pilot Knob south to the sixth traffic light and turn east (left) on Cliff Road (CR 32).  The Holland Lake parking area
entrance is a right turn (south) at the intersection with Lexington Avenue (CR 43)  right where the road narrows to two
lanes.

Steve Weston on Quigley Lake in Eagan
sweston2@attbi.com