[mou] Lanesboro - corrections

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@msn.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:52:23 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C33191.7D4CA5E0

Hello:

What in the hell is a  Yellow-breasted Vireo???  OHHHHH I meant =
Yellow-throated Vireo! Hehehehhehehe

Also the snake I picked up in which I called it a Copper-bellied Snake.  =
I have no idea what it is for sure.  When I was a kid we use to find =
snakes in Duluth that were small and dark with red bellies and we called =
them red-bellied snakes.   So here's the details of the snake I picked =
up.  The snake was about 8-9 inches long, it was thin, a very small =
head, sandy brown over all with a copper color on its belly.  It was =
sunny itself on the trail I was walking on.  I have no snakes books of =
any kind and I just assume there were snakes called copper-bellies. =
OOOOPS !

Well I guess I could say " I stand by what I have written based on my =
snake experience" but I will take the high road and say " I have no =
experience with snakes and all their names, I really goofed"  =
Hehehhehehehehhe =20

If anyone knows the identity of the snake please let me know.  Oh the =
yellow-breasted Vireos can be found all over southern Minnesota =
,,,lolololololol ooooops I meant Yellow-throated Vireos DARN names!  lol

Well Tuesday I am off on the family vacation by car to Nashville, =
Tennessee and I can not wait to hear the voices from the back seats " =
ARE WE THERE YET?  HOW MUCH FARTHER?  I HAVE TO GO TO WASH ROOM!   STOP =
TOUCHING ME!  Oh yeah the family vacation. =20

Take care

Mike H.
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C33191.7D4CA5E0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
COLOR: #000000; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP: 15px; FONT-STYLE: =
normal; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TEXT-DECORATION: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: =
none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"v" =
/><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" />
<DIV>Hello:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What in the hell is a&nbsp; Yellow-breasted Vireo???&nbsp; OHHHHH I =
meant=20
Yellow-throated Vireo! Hehehehhehehe</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also the snake I picked up in which I called it a Copper-bellied=20
Snake.&nbsp; I have no idea what it is for sure.&nbsp; When I was a kid =
we use=20
to find snakes in Duluth that were small and dark with red bellies and =
we called=20
them red-bellied snakes.&nbsp;&nbsp; So here's the details of the snake =
I picked=20
up.&nbsp; The snake was about 8-9 inches long, it was thin, a very small =
head,=20
sandy brown over all with a copper color on its belly.&nbsp; It was =
sunny itself=20
on the trail I was walking on.&nbsp; I have no snakes books of any kind =
and I=20
just assume there were snakes called copper-bellies. OOOOPS&nbsp;!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Well I guess I could say " I stand by what I have written based on =
my snake=20
experience" but I will take the high road and say " I have no experience =
with=20
snakes and all their names, I really goofed"&nbsp; =
Hehehhehehehehhe&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If anyone knows the identity of the snake please let me know.&nbsp; =
Oh the=20
yellow-breasted Vireos can be found all over southern Minnesota =
,,,lolololololol=20
ooooops I meant Yellow-throated Vireos DARN names!&nbsp; lol</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Well Tuesday I am off on the family vacation by car to Nashville, =
Tennessee=20
and I can not wait to hear the voices from the back seats " ARE WE THERE =

YET?&nbsp; HOW MUCH FARTHER?&nbsp; I HAVE TO GO TO WASH=20
ROOM!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;STOP TOUCHING ME!&nbsp; Oh yeah the family=20
vacation.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Take care</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>