[mou] St. Louis County - 3/4/03

EgretCMan@aol.com EgretCMan@aol.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 06:03:48 EST

--part1_17d.180ad695.2b973394_boundary

3/4/03

Spent the day searching unsuccessfully for Grouse and the Gyrfalcon in St.
Louis County, but did find some Boreal Chickadee's and 3 Northern Shrikes.
While searching the Duluth harbor area we did see 3 Red-tailed Hawks and an
Adult Bald Eagle, but we observed no Falcon's between 1:00pm and 2:40pm.

@ Northern Shrike - 1. CR 7, .5 miles north of CR 133.  2. Hyw 53 and the
intersection of S. Arlington St. in Duluth. 3. At the Water Treatment Plant
on 27th Ave W.
@ Boreal Chickadee - 4 birds were observed 1 mile East of Owl Ave.

Craig Mandel - EgretCMan@aol.com - Minnetonka, MN

--part1_17d.180ad695.2b973394_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">3/4/03<BR>
<BR>
Spent the day searching unsuccessfully for Grouse and the Gyrfalcon in St. L=
ouis County, but did find some Boreal Chickadee's and 3 Northern Shrikes.&nb=
sp; While searching the Duluth harbor area we did see 3 Red-tailed Hawks and=
 an Adult Bald Eagle, but we observed no Falcon's between 1:00pm and 2:40pm.=
<BR>
<BR>
@ Northern Shrike - 1. CR 7, .5 miles north of CR 133.&nbsp; 2. Hyw 53 and t=
he intersection of S. Arlington St. in Duluth. 3. At the Water Treatment Pla=
nt on 27th Ave W.<BR>
@ Boreal Chickadee - 4 birds were observed 1 mile East of Owl Ave.<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
Craig Mandel - EgretCMan@aol.com - Minnetonka, MN </FONT></HTML>

--part1_17d.180ad695.2b973394_boundary--