[mou] a car designed for birders

Den Henrickson Den@Strepera.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:11:49 -0600

I also own a Jeep Wrangler and second everything Blaine said (including
poor mileage). I have a hard top which I remove in the summer. It's
great for slow driving on backroads. The visibility is great and you can
also look up with binocs. One birding feature I never considered when I
bought it was using the cd player for playing bird cds. I often take
late night trips with owl call cds.

Den Henrickson