[mou] Back issues of North American Birds

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:42:21 -0600

Why not donate them to the MOU book sale.  This annual book sale is held at
the paper session and as I am sure you noticed in the MOU newsletter has
become a regular source of funding for the MOU.

But it is only good for funding if we receive donated  books and certain
magazines.  We pick up items throughout the year all over the state.  Last
year we were in 70 counties birding and picked up books in a lot of
counties.  We picked up the first last year in April and the last in
December.  As we travel more in the spring and summer now is the time to let
us know about your donations.  We were able to get a few bucks for some past
copies of American Birds last year and I am sure that there are other buyers
interested in such an item.

Our time and mileage is completely donated so we try and make pickups when
we are in areas birding but we have been willing to make special birding
trips that allowed us to pick up items when they needed to be picked up.

Please e-mail us directly or give us a call with your donations.

Dennis and Barbara Martin
dbmartin@skypoint.com