[mou] Spring

Kelly Larson Kelly <larson@redwing.net>
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:53:41 -0600

The House Finches that live in downtown Red Wing were bursting with
spring song on Saturday. I'm sure they are anxiously waiting for the
city to put up the flower baskets on the lamp poles. When I left work
last night around 11pm I heard the first Killdeer. I think there were
several of them, they stopped up the hill from our house to talk under
the flood lights at the new Wal-Mart parking lot. Going out this morning
to look for ducks at Colville Park and then a walk along the Cannon
River or Hay Creek.

Kelly
Feathered Friend
Red Wing

--
Visit Our Website ~ http://www.thefeatheredfriend.com

The Great River Birding Festival Is Coming
http://www.mississippi-river.org/birding/