[mou] Living Green Expo

etbell@attbi.com etbell@attbi.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 04:21:09 +0000

MEP representatives have been asked to contact our members concerning this
environmental happening. (I do not know the starting times)

Living Green Expo
Saturday, April 12- Sunday April 13, 2003
Minnesota State Fair Grounds
No charge for admission

Over 150 exhibitors, 80 workshops, speakers, music, an art exhibit,
technology demonstrations, kids activities and workshops will all
highlight products, practices, resources and technologies to reduce the
environmental impact of our day to day living.  Test-drive the new
Hybrid Electric Honda Civic, Toyota Prius or Honda Insight. Try an
electric bike. Learn how to compost.  Find a local organic farmer to
purchase farm fresh produce.  Enjoy a great day of discovery and fun!
Check out http://www.livinggreenexpo.org
for the details. Several environmental groups, state and local agencies,
associations, natural food coops and others are event co-sponsors.
   Volunteers are needed, so if you feel like it--contact Melissa at 612-801-
5031 or wenz0013@hotmail.com

If you need more posters and flyers contact Barb at 651-296-6619 or
barb.hannegan@pca.state.mn.us

Tom Bell  MOU representative to MEP