[mou] Dakota County Rock Wren

Roger Everhart everhart@black-hole.com
Thu, 01 May 2003 18:27:11 -0500

Hello everyone,

    Got a GREAT look at the Rock Wren at the Acacia Cemetery tonight
from about 5:00 to 5:30 pm. Several people had it staked out when I
arrived and the bird was very cooperative. It was seen on the rock wall
about 100 meters north of the entrance (take a right and go down the
hill). The bird was bobbing a lot and walking along the wall but was not
vocal at all. We all got very good looks at the cinnamon color of the
rump and the buffy tail tips with a dark stripe just above. Denny Martin
was there with his big camera and hopefully we'll see some nice pictures.
    Is someone out there sending in documentation for this bird?

Roger Everhart
Apple Valley, MN