[mou] May Day Birds

SnoEowl@aol.com SnoEowl@aol.com
Fri, 2 May 2003 16:34:56 EDT

--part1_b4.1c51d346.2be43070_boundary

  I didn't get a May basket, but I did get a Ruby-throated Hummingbird and a
Summer Tanager in my yard.  The Summer Tanager is a young male, with a little
green on his wings, rump and the back of the head.  His bill is much larger
than the Scarlet Tanagers that usually visit our yard.  Cool birds that make
me glad that I am a birder.
Al Batt
Hartland

--part1_b4.1c51d346.2be43070_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D1 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp; I didn't get a May basket, but I did get a Ruby=
-throated Hummingbird and a Summer Tanager in my yard.&nbsp; The Summer Tana=
ger is a young male, with a little green on his wings, rump and the back of=20=
the head.&nbsp; His bill is much larger than the Scarlet Tanagers that usual=
ly visit our yard.&nbsp; Cool birds that make me glad that I am a birder.<BR=

Al Batt<BR>
Hartland&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_b4.1c51d346.2be43070_boundary--