[mou] MIKI

Anthony X. Hertzel axhertzel@sihope.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 11:03:14 -0500

Today, 10 May, there was an adult Mississippi Kite at Hyland Lake
Park Reserve in Bloomington. Nancy Weber and I first saw it soaring
at treetop level along Oregon South. This short dirt road branches
off East Bush Lake Road near the south end of Bush Lake. The kite
disappeared to the northeast and for a brief while we could not
relocate it. However, after about ten minutes of searching we
relocated it along Normandale Boulevard near the new St. Michaels
Church. It was soaring fairly high in the sky, and after traveling a
considerable distance to the east, it changed direction, came back
(passing directly over us) then soared out of sight to the west /
northwest.

--
Anthony Hertzel -- axhertzel@sihope.com