[mou] "Winged Migration"

Anderson, Diane M.(QC) anderson.diane@mayo.edu
Fri, 30 May 2003 16:22:12 -0500

You MPLS folks are lucky.  The WINGED MIGRATION documentary will be opening at the UPTOWN Theater next Friday.  As I recall from a previous life , that is just off Lake Street and Nicollet or something like that.    I am so excited to see this- The LABirders listserve was full of rave reviews when the film showed out there.
This is the release I received from the Uptown Theater people.
I'm delighted to announce that WINGED MIGRATION will open an Exclusive Minnesota Engagement on Friday June 6th at the Uptown Theatre, 2906 Hennepin Avenue in Minneapolis. For feature times please call 612-825-6006 or visit <http://www.landmarktheatres.com/Market/Minneapolis/Minneapolis_Frameset.htm>
Renowned producer Jacques Perrin (Himalaya, Microcosmos) leads a crew of over 450 people-including seventeen pilots and fourteen cinematographers-on a journey following a variety of bird migrations through forty countries and each of the seven continents. From the Eiffel Tower to Monument Valley, from the remote reaches of the Arctic and the Amazon, all manners of man-made machines were employed to capture these amazing creatures in flight. A film of staggering beauty, revealing the ineffable wonders of the natural world of birds. Academy Award Nominee for Best Documentary Feature. In English.
For much more information on this amazing movie please visit <http://www.sonyclassics.com/wingedmigration/home.html>
PLEASE help us spread the word on this movie to those who will love it!
Hugh Wronski
Landmark Theatres

	Diane M. Anderson RT(R)
	Medical Imaging Technical Services