[mou] Scoters off Park Pt.

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:41:25 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3A220.F0B039C0

While relooking for the Spotted Towhee I drove down to Park Pt.  I =
spotted several rafts of ducks just inside the park entrance on the bay =
side.  One of the rafts had 5 Black Scoters and one White-wing Scoter.  =
Most of the ducks were Greater Scaup, Ring-necked Duck and Redhead.  =
There were some other rafts that had Buffleheads, Hooded Mergansers, =
Common Merganser and lots of Mallards and Black Ducks.

While looking for Spotted Towhee there must of been some good raptor =
migrants as I saw several Rough-legged Hawks, Red-tail Hawks and Bald =
Eagles.

Mike Hendrickson
------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3A220.F0B039C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>While relooking for the Spotted Towhee =
I drove down=20
to Park Pt.&nbsp; I spotted several rafts of ducks just inside the park =
entrance=20
on the bay side.&nbsp; One of the rafts had 5 Black Scoters and one =
White-wing=20
Scoter.&nbsp; Most of the ducks were Greater Scaup, Ring-necked Duck and =

Redhead.&nbsp; There were some other rafts that had&nbsp;Buffleheads, =
Hooded=20
Mergansers, Common Merganser and lots of Mallards and Black =
Ducks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>While looking for Spotted Towhee there =
must of been=20
some good raptor migrants as I saw several Rough-legged Hawks, Red-tail =
Hawks=20
and Bald Eagles.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike =
Hendrickson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>