[mou] (no subject)

Mexczech@aol.com Mexczech@aol.com
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:38:17 EST

--part1_1d6.13f294d5.2ce19789_boundary

Sent yesterday, but typed address in wrong :-(

Hello Birders,

We took a trip to Grand Marais, leaving Friday morning and coming back=20
Saturday at sunset.

Stopped at park point to eat our lunch and saw: white-winged scoters,=20
goldeneye and bufflehead ducks.=A0 There were other ducks in the bay but I d=
idn't i.d.=20
them.=A0 At the was a big group of snow buntings and about a half dozen horn=
ed=20
larks.=A0=20

Along the shore we saw common merganser, tree and savannah sparrows,=20
pied-billed grebe in silver bay marina, bald eagels, broad-tailed hawk, lapl=
and=20
longspurs and a good deal of snow buntings.=A0=20

Bohemian waxwings were seen at the Grand Marais Campground, at the parking=20
lot at artist's point and at Croftville Road north of Grand Marais.=A0 At=20
Croftville Road also saw pileated woodpecker, pine grosbeaks and common redp=
olls=20
amongst the 'common birds'.=A0=20

At the marina Hovland (either Chicago road or Chisago road), we saw what=20
looked like a pied billed grebe milling around the broken concrete pier.=A0=20=
Looking=20
closer we saw it was a harlequin duck.=A0 It was very cooperative and was ju=
st=20
dining amongst the rocks on shore and the pier.

The Zajics
Eagan, Dakota County

--part1_1d6.13f294d5.2ce19789_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Sent yesterday, but typed address in wrong :-(<BR>
<BR>
Hello Birders,<BR>
<BR>
We took a trip to Grand Marais, leaving Friday morning and coming back Satur=
day at sunset.<BR>
<BR>
Stopped at park point to eat our lunch and saw: white-winged scoters, golden=
eye and bufflehead ducks.=A0 There were other ducks in the bay but I didn't=20=
i.d. them.=A0 At the was a big group of snow buntings and about a half dozen=
 horned larks.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
Along the shore we saw common merganser, tree and savannah sparrows, pied-bi=
lled grebe in silver bay marina, bald eagels, broad-tailed hawk, lapland lon=
gspurs and a good deal of snow buntings.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
Bohemian waxwings were seen at the Grand Marais Campground, at the parking l=
ot at artist's point and at Croftville Road north of Grand Marais.=A0 At Cro=
ftville Road also saw pileated woodpecker, pine grosbeaks and common redpoll=
s amongst the 'common birds'.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
At the marina Hovland (either Chicago road or Chisago road), we saw what loo=
ked like a pied billed grebe milling around the broken concrete pier.=A0 Loo=
king closer we saw it was a harlequin duck.=A0 It was very cooperative and w=
as just dining amongst the rocks on shore and the pier.<BR>
<BR>
The Zajics<BR>
Eagan, Dakota County<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1d6.13f294d5.2ce19789_boundary--