[mou] Pine Warbler not here today

Laura Erickson lauraerickson@abac.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:37:07 -0600

It's 11:30 am, and I've been watching the feeders pretty closely this morning, but the Pine Warbler hasn't shown up so far today.  He was at the feeders just before dark yesterday, so I'm hoping he cut out last night and is well on his way to Texas or Florida for the winter.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Producer, "For the Birds" radio program
<http://www.lauraerickson.com/>

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.  There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

                                --Rachel Carson