[mou] Birdscapes: good reading

Lisa Gelvin-Innvaer lisa.gelvin-innvaer@dnr.state.mn.us
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:23:52 -0500

I wanted to pass on info about a a great publication!

Birdscapes: News from International Habitat Conservation Partnerships
is a full-color magazine published in cooperation with the Canadian
Wildlife Service three times each year: Spring/Summer, Fall, and Winter.

 It's been around awhile but may not be well-known yet in birding
circles.   Excellent articles re:  birds
(I.D., bird facts,  research & monitoring, volunteers, cooperative
habitat conservation projects, special notices, etc.)

To receive Birdscapes by mail send Jamie Coaster-Barrington
(jamie_j_coaster-barringtonbutler@fws.gov) your name and physical
mailing address.There is no subscription fee. (They don't have an
electronic mailing list.  but article text-- no photos/graphics-- are
posted on their website
 http://library.fws.gov/Birdscapes/birdindex.htm

Cheers,
Lisa Gelvin-Innvaer