[mou] RFI--date for northern CBCs

Andrew Longtin alongtin@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:42:57 -0500

Laura,
	Roger usually has the schedule out soon..
		http://www.rohair.com/CBC/cldr.html
I'm ready for it too so I can plan my time, last year I did 8, I want to
figure out which one to do this year..

Andrew
--
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota
Minnesota Ornithologists Union Member
     http://biosci.cbs.umn.edu/~mou/
Cornell Lab Member (PFW)
     http://birds.cornell.edu/pfw/
Hardness Zone 4 (climate zone)
ALongtin *at worldnet *dot att *dot net

See my WEB pages at http://home.att.net/~alongtin/Index.htm

NO SPAM NEEDED HERE!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu [mailto:mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu]On
Behalf Of Laura Erickson
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 9:37 AM
To: Mou-net; mnbird
Subject: [mou] RFI--date for northern CBCs

Can anyone tell me when the Duluth, Isabella, Two Harbors, Grand Marais, and
Sax-Zim CBCs are scheduled this year?  Now that the official dates no longer
necessarily begin on a Saturday, some of the smaller CBCs may actually occur
before the Duluth one does.  Thanks!!

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Journey North Science Writer
<http://learner.org/jnorth/current.html>

Producer, "For the Birds" radio program
<http://www.lauraerickson.com/>

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.  There
is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature--the
assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

                                --Rachel Carson